Friday, October 17, 2008

Rollarcoaster ride to the end of Semester.

Finally is the weekend, like super fast but I just can't wait for it to come. This week is hella rollarcoaster ride. Tutors just keeping dropping bombs around us, and seriously I'm still not yet into the mode to absorb all these information. Hence, I got so freak out by the overwhelming details of projects and all. Why can't school just have exams for one whole semester of modules, no projects and that could be heaven and peace. Well, is all daydreams. Poly will never be poly without projects and more.

I'm not sure if I'm happy with my project groupings, some "restructuring" occur and it make me realise that perhaps on the losing end. I really score and doing well for my last semester, after all I really want to do well so to secure a seat in an oversea University. Hopefully my group is hardworking enough, if not I'll be dead, like really dead meat dead. Next week will be the beginning of all the lectures and tutorials, and seriously, I've no idea where to start and how to start. I think I just need to complete my attachment real soon and starts to organize all my tutorials and stuffs.

Oh, I really can't stand the bloody mess in my room but I'm just so darn lazy to pick my ass up to clear it, I'll just wait till nearing CNY to clear the stuffs. At least I've got excuese not to pack it. This weekend gonna be busy I suppose, meeting two darlings, YY and Shaoling, tmr for tanning at Sentosa. Been ages since I went there with them. On sunday planning to go to driving centre to book the driving test date and head to Orchard Hotel for the University Exhibition. And perhaps the time left from both days will be dedicate to my tutorials.

Just so envious that Janice and Szeting having the same timing for classes, and they headed town during their 3 hours break without me and took many photos... BOOHOO... even though we took one in CO-OP randomly. HAHA. (This is meant for you girls to read okay!) Anyway, thanks a million to having these 2 in school with me, even though our timetable really differs, we meet for lunch without fail okay. Being with them makes everything in school easier. We shall take photos okay, since we all bring our cameras everyday. =)

I just so missing my darlings, hope we can all meet up as a whole for our annual gathering. I can't wait to see them and talk to them and just enjoy each other presence there.
Loved and take care.

P/S: Just bless to have my darlings and 2 lovelys and my honey buns cousins and my bunch of besties and friends and not forgetting my family. I Love Your, a million times.


EDITED:
I'm 95% done with my report. ELATED 'cause I can go to Sentosa with no worries and tan till my ass get burn. HAHA. But gonna work on all the bloody tutorials when return from the session. But oh well, I think I can get it all done like real soon. Plus, shopping at ClubMarc, there's like this sale which I've no idea if it had ended. But will drop by to take a look.
Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home